Health and Safety Plan for the Real Estate Education Center of Pennsylvania and the Real Estate Education Center of Maryland
(Hereinafter, the Schools)
The purpose of this plan is to create, as much as possible, a healthy and safe environment within the Schools’ locations for the students, staff, instructors and visitors.
All students, staff, instructors, and visitors must agree to the following prior to the start of any class or course:
- To complete the COVID-19 Health Questionnaire prior to the start of any Continuing Education class, or for an ongoing class, such as Pre-licensing or Broker course, on a weekly basis prior to the start of the first class of the week.
- All student, instructors, and visitors must wear protective face covering (mask or shield) during the entire duration of the class. No exceptions.
- All tables and chairs have been situated by the schools to comply with 6’ social distancing. Students and instructors agree to remain during class in the designated areas within those specified locations. Students and instructors will maintain 6’ distancing prior to class start, during breaks, in areas around restrooms and exiting the classroom.
- If a student, instructor, staff person or visitor has been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, they will notify the School as soon as possible.
- The Schools will provide classrooms and restrooms that have been cleaned and sanitized. Hand sanitizer will be available in school locations, with possibly the exception being outside locations such as hotels where it may not be provided.
- No snacks, food or beverages will be provided by the Schools. Students are encouraged to bring their own.
- If a student is exposed to, or is diagnosed with COVID-19, all students will be notified and classes will be postponed until room is sanitized.
- If a student is on a vacation just prior to, or during the class, and if the location is within a state that Gov. Wolf has delineated as a high COVID-19 state, student will need to quarantine for 14 days before returning to class or be tested and provide REEC with the negative test results.